Allegheny Fiber Retreat 2020
The beautiful Allegheny mountains are calling for you to join us at The Homestead Resort in Hot Springs VA. Let our instructors take you on a fiber journey while enjoying the resort's historic settings, making great friends, eating some amazing food, and enjoying the resorts many indoor and outdoor activities.
Bring a friend, your partner or the whole family to share the room and the experience of the resort. There are plenty of activities to keep them busy while you are in class, and afterwards you can meet up to dine and lounge together in historic style!
If you have any trouble with the online checkout, please email us at email@example.com or call us, Connor and Jennifer, at 912-233-1240 We will be glad to assist you in any way we can, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Included in price
- 5 Days of Fiber Fun
- Opening reception speaker discussing what's new in fiber
- Knit night with special guests
- Competitions and games
- Great Food
- Plated dinner at opening reception
- Lunch Thursday - Saturday
- Brunch at closing reception
- Amazing classes with national and international designer/makers
- Franklin Habit - Now you see it, Now you don't:Shadow knitting
- Sivia Harding - Beaded Buttoned Bracelet
- Gina Bonomo - How to be a yarn success:So you want to dye yarn!
- Cornelia Hamilton - Fall in to open spaces
- Debra Lambert - Free your mind
- Jennifer Harvey - Savannah Slow Stitch
- Fantastic Knitting goodies
- Class materials
- yarn, beads, floss, fabric
- Schwag bag with lots of surprises
The Homestead Resort
Room Rate for group is $240 per night for a Deluxe King. Bring a friend and split the room between the two of you for $120 per person/ per night. Bring your family or more than one friend and expand the room size to a suite. The Cost for the event is only for those attending the event, so any friends or family that come along do not have to pay. Of course the fiber retreat will be the most fun all weekend, but there are lots of other amazing things to explore at The Homestead Resort. Don't let your friends and family miss out!
- Luxury Resort
- Top notch accommodations and amenities
- Activities for everyone
- 2000 acres of private land
- World class golf
- Horseback riding
- Swimming Pools
- and more . . .
- The Spa
- Mineral pools
- Oldest resort still running in the country
- 23 presidents visited the resort
- Opened in 1766