Cañamo Tote Bag Kit
This bag is worked with a lace pattern reminiscent of those we like to use to go to the market. This sturdy stitch is reinforced by the strong hemp yarn. The leather handles and bottom provide the perfect finish for a bag that will be fun to go out with on any occasion.
*price includes pattern
**needles not included
YARN - DK:
- Approximately 255 yards / 230 meters.
- Canapa by Lang Yarns : 3 skeins, here color no. 64 and 11.
- US 6 / 4 mm circular needles suggested.
- Bag lenght: 20.5 in / 52 cm
- 8 stitch markers including 1 different for the beginning of the round,
- Tapestry needle,
- 2mm hook if you sew the bottom of the bag with it,
- 1 piece of leather in the shape of an ellipse (circumference: 25 in/64 cm) and 2 leather handles (width: 0.75 in/2 cm, length: 10 in/25 cm or 20 in/50 cm) or you can make these elements in thick fabrics with the same dimensions and sew it to the knitted part,
- 4 rivets, 4 rings of leather and 1 hammer for rivets.