Hokei Scarf Kit
The Hokei Scarf has a square grid of knit and purl stitches in the main yarn ITO Shimo. The basic grid is accentuated by marled squares in ITO Sensai. The scarf is knitted with the main yarn throughout, for the marled intarsia effect both yarns are held together. Level is advanced beginners. The pattern is written out.
- 17¾ x 8½" / 45 cm x 225 cm.
- Main Color: 250 gr Ito Shimo. Shown in color Logwood.
- Contrast Colors: 25 gr each of Ito Sensai in Cream #301, Billard #692 and Burnt Umber #694.
- US 3 / 3.25 or US 4 / 3.5 mm.
- 22 sts and 31 rows = 4" /10 cm in stockenette st, washed and blocked.
We sold out quickly of our in stock supply, but we are now taking pre orders. Don't miss out and order yours. Shipment in two weeks.